Sunday, June 24, 2012

Just Rollin' With It

Rachel and Raul are friends of mine. I knew Rachel from my mission in Taiwan. Their wedding was last December, and for some reason, I did a lot of things unconventionally with their video.

1. Being so caught up in just attending Rachel's reception - I forgot my camera! Luckily I had an 8mm app on my iPhone, and I recorded as best as I could from my phone. TURNS OUT, I LOVED IT! Not that I would do that every time :) It's just a little different and it lends a little nostalgic feeling to parts of their video.
2. Their wedding day was the coldest day ever! I though Rachel was very brave with no coat on. Because it was so cold outside, I opted to not interview them that day, but asked if I could come to their house later and interview them. TURNS OUT, I LOVED IT! I went to their house and in a really relaxed setting they were able to comment on their wedding in a deeper way than most people are able to muster in the excitement of their busy wedding day.
So the lesson is: Good things happen when you're just rollin' with it.
Thanks Rachel and Raul!

No comments:

Post a Comment